I'm Christina Larsen and I am the founder of CSLdesigns. I am a published jewellery and accessory designer and create jewellery and accessories through using different mediums. I specialise in the mediums wirework, kumihimo and macrame, but love to dabble and
experiment with different mediums as well. I love creating unexpected things out of simple materials and I am still intrigued by what can be created by using nothing more than cord or thread. I also like the very different but still wearable results that can be achieved by using these materials and I aim to continue to develop my skills within these mediums and to expand into other mediums over time.
It all started in 1987 when I was born. Pretty much since day one I have grown up with being creative in one way or another. While growing up with my mum we probably tried near enough everything creative that was available, and we would always love to sit and do something creative together. I will be forever grateful to my mother that she raised me in this way and gave me the freedom and possibility to develop my creative side. I have lived out my creative side for most of my life with the exception of a period in my life. This was when I started university to study International Politics. I didn't spend much time being creative and over the years while being at university it gradually became less and less. This also ended up being the worst period of my life where many bad things happened, but even worse because I had ignored my creative side and and struggled through this period. After graduating from university I slowly started rediscovering my creative side and found that it helped me tremendously coping through the tough period and I started getting stronger and stronger again. I realised that I had been sidetracked with previous ventures and that my true passion
was being able to use my creative side and that is when I truly discovered jewellery making. I started out with some basic macrame that most of us learned as children, and quickly discovered the whole world of macrame and micro macrame that was out there. I was completely inspired and jumped straight into it and found now that I had started I wouldn't be able to stop. I quickly developed my skills and continued to experiment and learn. Some time after I then managed to get a hold of some wire and immediately starting incorporating that into my macrame work and also do wirework on it's own. These have now become my two favourite mediums to work with and I continue to push myself to learn new and exciting things.
After getting comfortable with my skills within my jewellery making mediums I started making online tutorials on Youtube for my designs. This is quickly growing and becoming very successful, and it is a side to my jewellery making that I very much enjoy. Creating something and then teaching it to other people who then in return make their versions of the designs. It is very rewarding and definitely something I will continue to do.
Terms and conditions:
I aim to provide the best possible products and service with any communication and transaction placed through any of my outlets, but should there be any problem with any product or transaction please don’t hesitate to contact me. For any problem or fault with any product or service, a full refund, including return postage, can be offered upon receipt of returned goods. Returns are accepted within a 30 day period, for a full refund of product price with buyer paying for return postage. Any possible custom charges or import duties are at buyers own responsibility. Regarding any tutorials, my designs are copyrighted to me (CSLdesigns), and you are welcome to use anything created using my tutorials, for private purposes or selling on a low scale. Please refrain from any commercial or wholesale reproduction or selling of my designs. And please refrain from reproducing any of my tutorials in any way.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Wix to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Squarespace. I share information with Squarespace as necessary to provide you my services and comply with my obligations.
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Christina Larsen, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
52 Wood View Avenue, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF10 1PT, England.